Online Member Application
© 2010 Ghana Quality Organization, All Rights Reserved.
Individual Or Organization Name*
Additional Questions for Individual Membership
Profession/Field Of Study:
How Did You Hear About GQO:
Additional Questions for Organizational Membership
Industry (if you answered "other" above) :
Membership Application Form & Instructions
- Complete membership application form below
*indicates required field
We will review your application and reply to you by email within 24 hours. Your membership package will be mailed to you when we receive your membership dues.
Please read information below before you submit application
Ecobank Payment -
Bank Name: ECOBANK Ghana Ltd
Branch Name: Adum, Kumasi
Account No.: 1801268050112
Zenith Bank Payment-
Bank Name: Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd
Branch Name: Spintex Road, Accra
Account No.: 6010705559
When you indicate PayPal as your payment method you will be sent an invoice from us through PayPal upon membership approval. You can then pay by your chosen credit card.
Money Order or Cheque Payment-Make Cheque or Money Order payable to Ghana Quality Organization and mail to:
Ghana Quality Organization
GQO, P. O. BOX GP 1505
1) Notify the Chief Financial officer of your payment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the form of payment, when and where you made the payment.
2) Membership Certificate and Cards will be mailed to you when your payment is received.
3) Registration fee and yearly subscription dues are non-refundable
4) Associate members can upgrade membership type to Professional status after two years membership with GQO and completing three quality courses.
The Executive Secretary has the sole responsibility to review, accept or decline membership application and approve membership type. Your membership is not active until your registration and subscription fees are paid. If your membership application is declined your entire fee will be refunded to you.
Membership Types, Requirements & Fees
Dues: 120 GHS/yr
Hold At Least 1 Degree
Dues: 140 GHS/yr
Hold At Least 1 Degree
Dues: 1000 GHS,
one time fee
Must Be A Student
Dues: 100 GHS/yr
Less Than 50 Employees
Dues: 500 GHS/yr
50 - 200 Employees
Dues: 800 GHS/yr
More Than 200 Employees
Dues: 1000 GHS/yr
"The customer doesn't have to understand. The customer is the customer" - Crosby